Over the last 12 years, Scriptis has translated about fifty websites in all fields of activity and in multiple languages. Whether they are e-commerce sites (online stores, carts, catalogs), corporate sites, promotional pages, or web software, Scriptis' teams are very familiar with the unique requirements of digital content and the importance of both user experience and search engine optimization. As you probably know, high result rankings are fuelled by content. But not just any content: it must be relevant and regularly updated to make your site a search engine darling. Scriptis' translators will provide you a translation optimized for rankings, but also designed with the user in mind.
- Personalized tracking of your projects from your assigned project coordinator
- A local translator with a degree in translation
- Translation quality that meets the CAN/CGSB-131.10 and ISO 17100 standards
- An approach optimized for search engine rankings (SEO)
- Taking user experience (UX) into account
- Fast turnaround, because translation is often the last step to finalizing your website
Scriptis Quality applied to your websites.
Want to have a program's user interface or its online help files translated?
Look for our technical translation service!